Tuesday, July 27, 2010

That Boost

Today I had this older guy come up to me today.Dressed very simple or back in time shall I say. Looked like a true captain.You know, with the captain hat and all. He had a vest . docker shoes, and had that white short beard.Asked where I was from.To my surprise, he asked me if I had every been to Florida.That is one of the places that I have been meaning to go to and have been thinking about it lately.I told him I have a friend that lives down there and he told me how beautiful it was.Then we were interrupted.When he was leaving he made sure to came my way.He said,"Florida is waiting for you".Just those simple fours words somehow moved me.Motivated me to get my butt up and stay on task. The task is to take out the time and enjoy life.

1 comment:

  1. Live for today not for tomorrow I know it's cliche, but it has truth you don't want to look back and have "should a would a could a" blues.

    ReplyDelete